"Wonderful things happen to one in Greece, wonderful good things which can happen to one nowhere else on earth." Sikinos retains the charm and beauty associated with a Cycladic island. Join us for a great day out on an island where the locals have embraced tourism in their own way and on their own hospitable terms.
- Speed boat transfer in twin engine 10 metre boats
- Fully guided day with bus transfers included
- Village tour: Picturesque village, Church of Panagia Pantanssa, Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi
- Stopping at traditional coffee shop
- Visit temple of Episkopi
- Manali Winery visit, wine tasting with epic views. (Lunch optional)
- Departs 9:30am Returns approximately 6:00pm, every Tuesday & Saturday